I've been trying to figure out what it is I love about these classless (or even low-class) CSS “frameworks,” but I still can't quite put my finger on it. Anyway, here are some of my favorites so far. Please send me yours if you have any.
- Simple.css https://simplecss.org/
- Water.css https://watercss.kognise.dev/
- awsm.css https://igoradamenko.github.io/awsm.css/
- holiday.css https://holidaycss.js.org/usage/
- GDCSS https://gdcss.netlify.app/
- Neat https://neat.joeldare.com/
- Typesafe https://tdarb.org/typesafe-css/